Schreiners Herbal Soulution
Schreiner's Herbal Solution is a simple, safe and effective topical application, endorsed and used successfully nationwide by veterinarians. The restorative formula promotes healing in open wounds, post-surgical sites, cuts, fungi, and other skin disorders. By repelling pesky insects, and eliminating proud flesh, SCHREINER'S makes healing time a shorter and more comfortable process.
Schreiner's Herbal Solution contain six of the world's most time-honored medicinal herbs. For thousands of years their healing power has been widely recognized and recorded. Their beneficial qualities can be verified by both their continuous use and contempory laboratory analysis.
- Aloe Vera- The use can be traced back 2,000 years when the Greek historian Dioscorides recorded the use of Aloe as a healing herb. Aloe Vera is known for its healing effects on wounds, burns and sores. Clinical studies have concluded that Aloe has anesthetic antibacterial and tissue restorative properties.
- Comfrey- Comfrey derives its name from the latin conferta, meaning "grow together." The healing compound found in it is Allantoin, which affects tissue growth and speeds healing in wounds and burns. It is an astringent, capable of drawing out infection from the body and destroying harmful bacteria.
- Goldenseal- The active indgredient in goldenseal is Hydrasting, which is an antiseptic. It is highly effective in eradicating ski infections or sores. Goldenseal is tonic, restoring tone and strength to body tissue. Modern research confirms the plant's strong antibacterial and even anti-viral action.
- Myrrh- Myrrh was one of the gifts of the wise men at the dawn of the Christian era. Myrrh has, since ancient times, been used as a cleansing agent, countering putrefaction and poisons throughout the body. It is antifungal and antiseptic. Veteriary medicine has long used it in salves for sores and burns, and for wounds, especially for horses.
- Cayenne- Cayenne is antiseptic, and inhibits growth of micro-organisms on living tissue. Its active ingredient, Capsaicin, can be put in a fresh or old wound: it is healing and non-irritating. The cayenne used in Schreiner's comes from Sierra Leone in Africa, and is said to be the most pungent and medicinal.
- Elder- Elder is one of the most important of all herbs. The blossoms, as used in Schreiner's, are the most potent part of the plant and make for an effective treatment for wounds and skin ailments. Elder blossoms were liste in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia from 1831 to 1905, and noted as a blood purifier. The healing power of these herbs has been widely recognized and recorded for thousands of years. Their continuous use and contemporary laboratory analysis both verify their beneficial properties.
NOW YOU CAN ORDER AND PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD BY CLICKING THE PAYPAL BUTTONS BELOW!
8.5 oz trigger bottle $16.95
If you would like to order or know more about this product.
Please contact Kathleen Crawford by EMAIL or at 979-826-4043
THANK YOU for your interest in this amazing product!